- June 15, 2013 – Crossfit Barrington – Lake Barrington, IL (Click Here to Register)
- June 15, 2013 – Maverick Crossfit – Melbourne, FL(Click Here to Register)
- June 29, 2013 – Hybrid Athletics – Stamford, CT (Click Here to Register)
- August 24, 2013 – Crossfit Clitheroe – Lancashire, UK United Kingdom (Click Here to Register)
- August 25, 2013 – Crossfit Causeway – Coleraine, Northern Ireland (Click Here to Register)
- September 7, 2013 – Crossfit Colosseum – Toronto, ON Canada (Click Here to Register)
- September 7, 2013 – Crossfit SoCo – Colorado Springs, CO (Click Here to Register)
- September 14, 2013 – Crossfit Akron – Akron, OH (Click Here to Register)
- September 21, 2013 – Crossfit BoomTown – Rochester, NY (Click Here to Register)
- September 21, 2013 – Crossfit Vengeance – Myrtle Beach, SC (Click Here to Register)
- October 12, 2013 – Caution Crossfit- Hialeah Gardens, FL (Click Here to Register)
- October 19, 2013 – Crossfit Oahu- Honolulu, HI (Click Here to Register)
- October 26, 2013 – Rainier Crossfit- Sumber, WA (Click Here to Register)
- November 9, 2013 – Crossfit Oslo – Oslo, Norway (Click Here to Register)
- November 23, 2013- Reebok Crossfit Nurnberg – Nurnberg, Germany(Click Here to Register)
- December 7,2013 – UrbanWarfit Crossfit – Scottsdale, AZ (Click Here to Register)
CF Strongman Review :
I’m going to warn all of you….I AM F*CKING JACKED!!! The Rob Orlando Strongman Certification that was held at CrossFit Central today was freakin’ OUTSTANDING!!!
There’s a good chance that, due to my excitement, this post may jump all over the place, so I ask that y’all hang in there with me on this one.
If y’all read my earlier post on the upcoming SM certification, you could probably tell that I wasSTOKED to be participating in this event! It’s not very often you get to be in the presence of such an icon in the strength game as Rob Orlando. That was a major draw for me, but it was only one of the many amazing factors that went into creating such an amazing experience for me.I learned some new stuff for sure….a lot of it I’ve been utilizing and coaching for some time now, but it was really powerful for me to be reassured that my training style/methods are right in line with Rob O’s theory. I posted the video above a couple days ago that illustrated the simplicity, yet pure effectiveness of his methodology. That video was reassuring for sure, but to hear Rob, himself share his position on training modes, methods, and philosophy was priceless. I’ll put it this way – it’s like having one of your favorite coaches or teachers tell you that you’re doing things right and that you’re doing a great job! Hopefully that makes sense, but all you really need to know is that I AM FIRED UP to pump out some seriously badass and powerful SWODs and blog posts/videos for y’all.Rob’s passion for the sport of STRONGMAN is radiant. It is truly contagious. And the coolest thing is that he’s doing it for all the right reasons. He’s not about making money, or pumping out his name…In fact, he is probably one of the most humble and down-to-earth guys I’ve been around.
No, he does this shit for the same reason I do what I do….. HE LOVES EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! He loves being able to share the gift of strength with people, regardless of their current fitness/strength level. He does it to add value to the lives of others – a quality he shares with another idol of mine, Zach Even-Esh.
Not only that, but Rob’s staff was top-notch!!! Their passion, enthusiasm, and overall energy was off the charts. All of these factors culminated into a unforgettable experience for each and every person there today. And, I can’t forget to mention, the 57 other individuals that played full-out were OUTSTANDING as well. Rob and his staff said it themselves…Our group was one of the best that they have ever had! The skill and strength level of the group as a whole was only surpassed by our energy.
Plain and simple…this is one of those things that YOU MUST DO if you’re serious about strength. You owe it to yourself, and to those that you affect, to sign up and play all-out.
Please email email@example.com for more information.