- 1. How long have you been a member at Hybrid?
January 1, 2012
- 2. How did you hear about the gym originally?
Through a friend, Rebecca White
- 3. What is your favorite lift?
Power Snatch and Rack Jerks
- 4. What is your least favorite lift?
- 5. What has been your biggest achievement since starting at Hybrid?
Lost 2 inches! I had my third baby in April 2010, lets just say things have not been the same since then. I was going to the gym regularly (3 times a week), even did a Sprint Triathalon last summer, but I was not getting any results. In 8 weeks I have accomplished more than I ever expected.
- 6. What other improvements have you seen since you joined?
I’m getting stronger, and seeing my body change.
- 7. How many days per week do you workout at Hybrid? Elsewhere?
5 Days a week! I quit my old gym after the first month.
- 8. What movement are you still struggling with and what are you doing to fix it?
Double Unders. Keep practicing.
Wall Balls Kill me!
Just need to keep getting stronger and continue doing the movements.
Box jumps I find very difficult too. It’s a common family joke that all O’Connors can’t jump.
- 9. What were your stats, physically, before coming to Hybrid? Weight?
Weighed 118 lbs. Rob took my measurements, but I don’t remember where they were.
- 10. How has your nutrition changed?
I’m trying to incorporate Paleo into my (as well as my families) lifestyle. I attended the Paleo lecture given by Brianna and was so enlightened. I really did not know anything about Paleo. She did a great job explaining the biology of our bodies and how foods affect it. It makes total sense! If she lectures again, I would definitely attend.
- 11. What motivates you daily?
I love going! I find the workouts fun and motivating. I feel great and notice my body changing. I also love that I can go to the gym for an hour and get a great workout, rather than spending 2 hours and getting nowhere.
- What advice would you give to someone who might be intimidated by Hybrid?
Anyone can do it! If you want to get healthy, there is nothing better…in my opinion.